ACIM

6.8.13

"Humility will never ask that you remain content with littleness. But it does require that you be not content with less than greatness that comes not of you."  (ACIM)
"Deep within you is everything that is perfect, ready to radiate through you and out into the world." (ACIM)

A number of years back I started study on A Course in Miracles. It's been on and off to say the least, and with that being said, I'm always amazed by the power and truth within this amazing work. The first time I picked it up was early in my college years and it felt rather dense and heavy for me at the time. However, the fact I was intrigued never faded. As I pick it up again it will be interesting to see what it will awaken within me if at all. There is no doubt something will be stirred. It just has that way of bypassing the unnecessary and going right into the core of the matter. 

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger