Hopefully Not Forgotten

20.10.10



Yes. I've been gone - hopefully not forgotten. It's an interesting time. Yes, I always say that. I feel as if I've been spinning like the above spinning dervishes.

I'm learning the art of stillness in movement. To pay attention. A vigilant act that needs attention in every moment. Lock, step. I'm feeling lighter as I enter into darkness ... I've passed another dark period. Interesting how in suffering I've been able to see the clarity in pain. It's necessary. It's how I've grown. One wouldn't have happened without the other. Life is good. My perception is where it all begins ...

4 Insightful Comments:

Tiffany said...

Honey, you'd never be forgotten!

peaceloveyoga said...

You're sweet. Thanks, Tiff. :)

StEvE said...

Nope, not forgotten.

I just got back from a visit to the UK, to see family & friends. One of my yoga-buddies spent time with Tiwari last year. She described how he goes up into the Himalayas for 6 months to work on his pranayama practice. He charges his mobile once a month, to let his wife know that he is still okay (he was once in deep meditation, when a tiger had a sniff around and then wandered off, so I guess the odd call is very necessary).

Anyway, I thought I would mention it. Maybe it kind of illustrates that there's absolutely nothing wrong with going quiet on us from time to time!

yogamaiden said...

Not forgotten! your soul is too beautiful!

Human experience is just an exercise in collecting disappointments and mistakes, brooding over them for a little bit, and then turning them into wisdom and growth.

Happy to see you again. :-)

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger