One

4.10.10



It's inspiring when someone immerses themselves into the act of creating simply for the love of it. My boyfriend, DF, just released his debut album, a labor of love shared with his music partner, Chris. It's a cool thing. I was lucky enough to observe some of the creative process that goes into producing a musical compilation. Let me tell you, it takes hard work and love to continue on without any guarantees of success. It's always about the journey, and when that happens, awesome things are created. Whether one person likes it or one million, I couldn't be prouder. Congratulations David, and Chris!!!!!

Interested? Visit www.sonicscandal.com. The album is available through iTunes, CD baby, and Amazon. My favorite songs are Lost, and Reach. Check it out.



0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger