Hooray! It's a Blog Anniversary!

24.2.11




"If I didn’t define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people’s fantasies for me and eaten alive."     — Audre Lorde


Yep! Today is the 4th Anniversary of Peaceloveyoga! Hard to believe I've been entering posts for this amount of time. It's so funny, because when I started I hardly knew what a blog was, or how it worked. I was never a reader of blogs, and didn't spend much time on the internet. But then, I bought my first Macbook, and well, the rest was history . . .

I've had the pleasure of meeting amazing people through blogging! It's been a pleasant surprise I wasn't expecting to come about since taking it on. It's been interesting being in contact with readers who have told me when they started visiting my blog, even telling me what I was going through in my life at the time they started. Meeting one of my very best friends through this outlet has been such a blessing, as well. For that I'm extremely thankful. Hey Yogini's Quest!



In the past four years there have been milestones, many changes - many ups, as well as downs. Pretty typical. It's what we call life. No surprise there. In the meantime, I'm committed to continuing on with blogging - offering up experiences on the path. It's all wide open. When I think about it, I never would have thought I'd be where I am at this moment. Hopefully, I can continue being open for whatever life brings for the following four years.


XOXOX

3 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger