LoVE

11.3.11






 

"I was dead
I came alive
I was tears
I became laughter
all because of love." 
 
    - Rumi



It is days like this where we are reminded on the importance of life and those around us. It's all precious. We are fragile, yet resilient. The paradox that interplays in everyday existence.

I find myself at the end of the week feeling many things. My head fills with thoughts. I didn't really get everything accomplished that I set out to get accomplished. It's one of those things, you know, where you just can't push it. It needs to come. I'm at a stalling period where the juices have run a bit dry.  I'm tired, yet I can't sleep. I'm excited, yet I feel compelled to keep my nose to the ground. I don't want to get too carried away. Yeah, I know, I need to loosen up a bit.

It's just that I have so many things running around in my head at a time it's sometimes hard for me to pin it all down. Vata overload I tell ya! I guess the creative juices are flowing, but how can you drink out of a fire hose? The problem is channeling it all and staying focused. I have a tendency to let my mind wander to and fro when I have tasks to finish. I sike myself out. Gotta stop that, it's a bad habit.

I'm so sleepy. I'll figure it out in the morning. ♥

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger