Modern Day Guru

8.10.11



True story. Last Wednesday on the day Steve Jobs passed away my Safari web browser kept crashing. I would open the program and it would immediately crash and I would open it again and it would crash again. Unusual. This went on for some time until I finally relented and went on to other things. Since I go to bed early I found out about his passing the next morning. I couldn't help but feel a loss. A great one had come and gone.

Like many, I had a deep fascination with Steve Jobs. In a way he was like a guru for me. A guru who taught by example and inspired the world through his tireless passion for quality and innovation. It is his sincere vision and insight that really made me take notice. Even from someone who isn't really technologically inclined such as I am. I mean I do my best, but I'm no techno brainiac. There is something profoundly infectious when a human being lives their passion at the level Steve Jobs did. The out pouring we have witnessed since his death was announced proves it so. What is that? What is it that he had that quickened the hearts and minds of us all? There are thousands of CEOs out there, but a rarity to have made an impact in this way. It is completely fascinates me. The energy. The vibrato. The discipline! It gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.

I'm taking notes.

Thank you, Steve. Thank you!



0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger