Throat Chakra

20.1.09

Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you.

~ Lao Tzu



Beginning over the summer there's been a progression of energy moving through out my body. I guess it's premature to say moving...because more times than not, it gets stuck. After seeing the Daoist in Taiwan for a period, the stuck energy in the low back moved...but moved, getting locked into my upper back. Hahaha. What to do, what to do? Well, he helped me work out the stuck energy in the upper back, to later feel as if the energy was stewing in my neck. Crazy. In November and December I had some major neck issues for sure. However, after some rest and practice in the shala, the neck pain disappeared. There's still something going on with my throat chakra because when the discomfort in my neck dissipated I came down with a soar throat that lasted for about a week which soon came with dry cough. Awesome! (not really).

Now, I've got throat chakra issues to contend with...

You see, it comes down to this...

The issue comes from not expressing my needs. Not being able to set boundaries. Not feeling comfortable with illustrating what it is I want. Not knowing when to say enough is enough.

I've been put into situations where I do my best to practice compassion and care...to then, find that I've poured my whole self into someone or something to then have forgotten about myself on a deep level.

So, the process has started. A lie that I've held close needs to die.

No more.

It is time to be free of it.

2 Insightful Comments:

- A - C - said...

you're not alone.
these are times of changing. it is comforting to know there are people like you who understand the path of return.

peaceloveyoga said...

Hmmmm...yes. Simple, but never easy.

It's always great to hear from you A-C.

xoxoxox.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger