Roma!

7.10.12


Roma! A few days before and after our retreat we spent time in Rome. It stole my heart. Filled with beauty and history, Rome takes the cake. David and I simply enjoyed exploring the city streets. We'd walked down one street and awe how beautiful it was and then turn the corner down another, and say the same. Then there was the gelato. We indulged, consuming the best in town. Somehow my aversion to dairy took a back seat. I just had to try, and that I did, on more than one occasion. Made me breakout like crazy afterward, but somehow it was worth it, hahaha.

Being the fashion buff that I am I couldn't resist perusing the various high end boutiques. The house of Prada brought a tear to my eye. Yes, this yoga girl can still appreciate things of a material nature. It's simply an appreciation of things well made. The Italians have a special knack for this when it comes to fashion. It is undeniable.

I'm already looking forward to my next trip! Roma! I love you!



























0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger