My Week(s) in Photos

24.5.13















"Sit quietly and close your eyes. The light within is sufficient."   (Marianne Williamson)




My week in photos. Well, to be honest these photographs were taken over the course of several weeks, but whose counting?! I'd like to make this a weekly feature on my blog. Next time a more accurate feature, haha. When spring finally makes an appearance in Stockholm, it explodes. Believe me, it is the most welcome sight for those who live here. I especially had a harder time this past winter and believe it or not, the Spring has been one of the coldest on record. Wonder what the Summer has in store for us? I only have a few little jaunts to take but will be spending most my time in Sweden. Summer can alway be mixed bag and never a sure thing. I'll cross my fingers! 




2 Insightful Comments:

Rani Jeyaraj said...

You are so beautiful...inside and out. I love seeing your photos and reading your quotes.

Peter said...

Gorgeous pictures! I've seen the other photos and they are so awesome. It shows how great is your flexibility. I've been thinking of doing Yoga, and you're one of my inspiration! Thank you!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger