Lately my brain has been so active. I have been inundated with creative energy but I haven't been able to turn it off. I have been busy preparing and completing several projects for Balanced Yoga and since adding teaching Mysore to my schedule it has been a lot to get used to energetically. I am just trying to find balance...making sure I continue to plug in...take rest. But, I have to say it has been a rewarding tired...a good tired. It feels good because there is a sense of freedom that comes with it. I feel expansive...not contracted. Meditation group tonight was amazing as usual...more is beginning to shift in me...and all I can say is its exciting.
I know I sneaked in a previous post that I think I'm in love...It really isn't all that serious. The most important thing to me right now is to continue on this path I am going on...and we'll see what happens...but it will not be done on my part alone...Not this time. I am finally coming to terms that I deserving of love...of the purest kind. But, it has to start within me...I have to be happy with me first, it comes from inside...not from the outside.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger