A New Year in Mysore!

2.1.12



In Mysore, India that is, for the NEW year. Is it really 2012 already??? Can hardly believe it. I'm a little late in the game but I'd like to wish all of you out there a Happy New Year! Once again I have been off the blogging train and am attempting to get back on board! I am always pleasantly surprised when I meet people, in person, who have been reading my blog. It's awesome to have the opportunity to connect with others in this way. I'd like to give a shout out to Julia from Russia who I met today! Hopefully you will read this. Hello to you! Nice to have met you!

Looking forward to another year of blogging! Looking forward to whatever 2012 has in store . . . 

2 Insightful Comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Laruga!-Lu

YogaG33k said...

Happy new year Laruga!!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger