Spring Equinox

20.3.10



"When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy."


Happy Spring Equinox everyone! Yay! After a harsh winter (yeah, I know I was in India for a month of it) it really makes me appreciate Spring!

So I was told this is a good time to mediate, aligning to one's vision and wishes, since new energy is coming in. Sounds good to me. Opportunities to get clear with what I'm creating in my life is always worth the time and energy.

Brighter days are ahead! Best wishes and much love extended to everyone! Enjoy!

7 Insightful Comments:

Grimmly said...

And a happy Spring Equinox to you too, bit Miserable here today (the weather not me : ) but it's been trying this week, it's in the air.

peaceloveyoga said...

Yeah. It's in the air. One way or another Spring will win out it's battle with Winter. Lol. Today it's beautiful! Tomorrow, snow is the forecast!! Ugh.

Boodiba said...

It's a gorgeous spring day in NYC. I haven't napped yet & am in the grip of the culture shock I experience every return, but I am hap-hap-happy to be home!!

My heart chakra is fizzing like a bottle of good champagne.

peaceloveyoga said...

"Fizzing like a bottle of champagne ..." I like the sound of that!

Best wishes and happy return, hope the transition bodes smoothly for ya! xoxo

Stan said...

I love that you reminded me of the Equinox. Thank you! It is feeling all spring-like here and I have been dreaming of making bunny and chick-shaped baked goods for Easter. I love spring!

denise said...

happy spring!

Emma said...

ooh. do i need brighter days....

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger