(Photos by Deva Mecredy)

"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the truth of the imagination."

(John Keats)




I want to be magic. I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile. I want to be a friend of elves and live in a tree. Or under a hill. I want to marry a moonbeam and hear the stars sing. I don’t want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic.

(Charles de Lint)


I made a dear friend while in Mysore who also happens to be a pretty darn talented photographer. One of her many, many talents took the photos above.

I've settled into real life alright. The weather in Stockholm is still cold, but the Sun is higher up on the horizon and everything shines with vibrancy and brightness. I don't know what it is, but the sky! The sky is so incredibly blue! This I love. A trait about Sweden that's undeniable.

There is possibility of more travels up ahead ...

Also, I enrolled in language school. Four hours a day, five days a week of Swedish!!! God bless.

Practice has felt good since back.

2 Insightful Comments:

Emma said...

beautiful!

peaceloveyoga said...

:-)

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger