Relationship Booster

12.12.07

Relationship Booster

Here is a relationship booster
that is guaranteed to
work:

Every time your spouse or lover says something stupid
make your eyes light up as if you

just heard something

brilliant.


~Rumi



Been feeling a bit wired. Going to bed well past midnight...then up before dawn ready for practice without taking a nap during the day. I usually don't work this way. Not sure where this extra energy is coming from.

Uncovered more regarding my dream. I know some may say dreams are dreams...but, this was different and it brought with it something for me to know and realize. It is reminiscent of a dream I had over a year and half ago that had the same intensity...and there is a connection. That's all I'm going to say about it at this point...but I will say, its time for me to 'wake up' to something...


0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger