A New Birth of Freedom

6.11.08



Focusing your life on solely making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks to little of yourself. Because it is only when you hitch your wagon to something lager than yourself that you realize your true potential.


~ President-elect, Barack Obama


Transcendent. Transformational. Unified.

What could I possibly say in regards to the 2008 Presidential Election?

History in the making. Yes. Anything is possible. Hope won. Hope won over fear. The scope to which the world was watching was staggering. The scope to which the aliveness and enthusiasm that surrounded this campaign was one of the most inspirational moments of my life.

I have never witness such excitement. I've never felt more enlivened by the political process. Transformation is on the horizon. A different kind of leadership is coming to light.

I can't remember a time when the world came together and felt so vested in the outcome. I'm amazed. Delighted. Re-inspired. Hopeful. Transformed. Changed.

10 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger