Tired & Uninspired

2.5.08


I feel blah. Well, I've been feeling blah and exhausted the last several days. Sometimes it feels as if my energy level can be a bit unpredictable. Last week, I felt an energy surge. I practiced every morning, and rode my bike every day for over an hour. This week, I still managed to practice. However, there was a daily struggle to get out of bed. Its been like swimming up stream...

Part of this lull in energy stems on a mental level. Which often tends to be more exhausting. I've been taking extra time to study and contemplate...with this stirring...I feel the inner resistance that comes with that. Its almost like a part of the old me is still trying to hold on...and it can feel uncomfortable, at first, to step into the new...into the growth, and expansion.

I love the universal representation of the lotus flower. From the muck...something extraordinary will bloom. No one said it was going to be easy. However, maybe it doesn't have to be that hard. All it takes is remembering...realizing...opening...experiencing...

I'll pull from this to gather inspiration...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger