Sweden Bound

3.11.09



You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

(Dr. Suess)



Just recently made it back from Portland, Oregon to visit my sister, her husband, and my adorable, energetic, two-year-old niece. Had to make my rounds before my eventual move to Sweden.

Stockholm, Sweden that is. Yipee!

The trip to the Northwest was fab, and relaxing. Hanging out with my niece was a delight. I love the toddler age when the personality and soul start to bloom. It's fun. Nobody brings you into the present moment more than little ones, that's for sure.

Had the pleasure of practicing at one of Portland's Ashtanga yoga studios, Near East Yoga. Really liked the vibe, with it primarily focused on Mysore style. Which we all know is the way the method is best transmuted. If ever in the area, I highly recommend dropping in.

This has been a time to count every blessing. From the littlest to the most grand, so much has touched my heart, it renders me speechless ...

5 Insightful Comments:

Brad Woods said...

Very happy for you and wish you all the best as you move forward! :-)

Tracy said...

YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!! So happy for you! Mwah! xxxooo

Tiffany said...

AHHHHHHH SO EXCITING! Love u lots!

(0v0) said...

!!! Godspeed!

peaceloveyoga said...

Thanks everyone!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger