Sick

24.6.07















"He who finds a thought that enables him to obtain a slightly deeper glimpse into the eternal secrets of nature has been given a great grace." -Albert Einstein

Well...yep...I got sick...came on yesterday mid-afternoon...and to be honest I haven't felt this bad in a long time. Fever, chills, body aches, nausea, sore throat, cough and headache...Me no like! Yeah...and I'm just a bit delierious. There is something about being sick that makes you crave the comfort of what's known. I do feel a bit alone...for all I can manage are trips to the bathroom and kitchen for some ginger lemon honey tea...I'm not well enough to go out and mingle. Hmmm....maybe I shouldn't ride on the back of motorcycles, after a sweaty workout in the rain. When will I learn...probably never. Whatever this is...its been going around. Sharath and Sarawati have been ill as well...however, they have continued to teach. So...in the mean time...I'll be in bed.

4 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger