Catch & Release

3.6.07
















This post is solely dedicated to someone, who I met here in Mysore...I am not sure if you'll ever read this...but you'll know this is for you...

I just have to say it...because you have left me feeling so happy just to know you...and nothing came more unexpected than what I felt when we first met...I can't explain it...and I don't think I could...and why would I want to...you have left feeling so inspired...and this something has stirred my soul...Thank you. You have blessed my life. Peace.

2 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

you look so happy and peace~full in your photo's! India was just the place for you my friend!

peaceloveyoga said...

Wow...I can't believe it translates in the photos...but I do feel at home here somehow...Peace.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger