Feliz Ano Nuevo

1.1.08

You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust.
You were born with ideals and dreams.
You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You were not meant for crawling, so don't.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.

~Rumi


Yes...I've said it once...I'll say it again. Rumi is good medicine...and I felt this was a great New Year's poem to take into 2008.

I follow numerology for fun...and 2007 was a 9 year for me , as well as, in general...it was a year of completion...the end of a cycle. This coming year will be a one year, a start of something new. And I gotta tell ya...I'm ready for action. I've gone through so much internal shit...yes there is no better word for it...and so...we'll see how everything develops. New beginnings are on the horizon. Again, someone told me I was gonna have a good year today. I think I just might start believing it. Ha!

Started the day with practice...of course...with a dear friend. Afterwards, I headed off to meet another friend and former yoga student of mine to see her new yoga studio space in an under-served area of Columbus. I was very impressed with what she has done and draw much inspiration from her. This woman, is 63 years-old, and has more passion, and zest for life and learning than most people my age. So...her focus is on offering beginners yoga and meditation for those interested in an unintimidating fashion. I love it. And, the fact that she has her space in an area that truly needs this type of light and energy in it makes it all the more courageous...and I applaud her. Its never to late to start a new endeavor...to start something new. And it makes me wonder...what will I start?...what will be my purpose moving forward? Not quite sure as of yet...however, I am continuing to be open and willing...

A new chapter is beginning...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger