Spring

24.4.09



...the Holy Spirit sees everything in the world as either an expression of love or a call for love.

~ A Course in Miracles


Spring has sprung in Stockholm, and it's beautiful.

I've done a ton of walking since arriving, and one startling difference in comparison to any other place I've been is how pristine the air is. Breathing air this fresh makes taking in an inhale a religious experience. Nice.

It hasn't taken long to feel at home. There's an ease to the city along the hustle and bustle of daily life...a calm steadiness amidst the buzz of activity. Feels good to experience this balance.

I don't feel the need for much outer stimulus during my excursions in and around Stockholm. I find joy with a simple ride on the train as I read a book. The views of the city are enough for me to soak in. The architecture, the quaint walkways, the parks, the museums, the shops and cafes can fill the day in ways I hadn't expected.

I love it.

3 Insightful Comments:

- A - C - said...

how interesting.. I'm reading "a course in miracles" just now...

peaceloveyoga said...

Wow. I haven't mentioned it much yet...but I'm starting my journey through the Course. You'll have to fill me in on your quest through it...should be interesting...

:)

- A - C - said...

I am trying to follow it quite seriously. This process comes as a natural evolution of other paths I tried in my life, some being still in progress. It was given to me as a gift by a very "casual" encounter. Together with the Patanjali's sutras (commented by I.K. Taimni) and the writings of Pietro Ubaldi it enlists within the most important readings in my experience.
you're welcome to contact me to echange opinions and comments.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger