Grace

14.12.09



"Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery that it is. In the boredom and pain of it no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell, your way to the holy and hidden heart of it because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace."

(Buechner)

The above quote has become one of my favorites. It pretty much sums it up.

As I learn. A student of life. I see how in the slowing down, nothing is missed. When we open, align to the surrounding flow, the pulse of life, a floodgate of knowing, the essence of being, seeps into our very cells, if we allow it.

As I surrender, I realize I wanna taste life. I wanna reveal in all that is real. Those simple moments. Raw. Unrefined. Done are the days of over processed living. Artificial. Funny how it intertwines into everything. The food I enjoy eating. The life I choose to life. Who I choose to spend my time with. I wanna taste what is real, and true.

Where the challenge resides is in accepting every moment life brings.

Grace, is everywhere, in everything.

True.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger