Are you taking your flaxseed oil? Okay, for all you yoga practitioners and health enthusiasts it's time to get hooked on flaxseed oil.
Here's a list of why I recommended taking 1-2 tbsp a day. Of course, added to an already healthy balanced diet makes sense. I personally use Barlean's, highest lignan flaxseed oil, 2 tbsp a day. And, no need to worry about the fat content, this type of oil is good for you, and your metabolism, unlike other fats.
- Helps protect the body against high-blood pressure, inflammation, water retention, and lowered immune function.
- Shortens recovery time for fatigued muscles after extertion.
- Increases stamina and energy.
- Accelerates healing of sprains and bruises.
- Eases weight loss in people afflicted with obesity.
- Stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making it easier to burn off fat.
- Improves liver function
- Helps relieve symptoms of PMS in woman.
- Strengthens finger and toenails. Promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Has been scientifically proven to treat some cases of depression.
- Protects against heart disease and reduces risk of cancer.
The list can go on and on, but don't take my word for it, do the research yourself, or Google it, lol - it's good stuff all the way.