Sunday Practice

9.6.08

"Ignorance does not yield to attack, but it dissipates in the light, and nothing dissolves dishonesty faster than the simple act of revealing the truth."

~Power vs. Force, David R. Hawkins, M.D., P.h.D.


Sunday practice has become my play and experimentation day. Did primary and second series ...skipping 3rd. Feeling I need to add another primary series session a week for some reason. Gonna do this for the remainder of the month into when I travel overseas. Primary is all about balance. With change, and shifting on the horizon, it keeps me in check and equanimous.

For the last several weeks, I've used Sundays to add in research postures...as Tim Miller would say...and practice more challenging postures several times in a row...keeping it fun and light. I enjoy doing this, and naturally, Sundays have become the perfect day to play...leaving the remaining days for continuous flow. I got so wrapped up into practice that I lost track of time and noticed I had been going at it for nearly two and a half hours...haha...must have been enjoying myself. Its nice when that happens.

"The only way to enhance one's power in the world is by increasing one's integrity, understanding, and capacity fr compassion."

~Power vs. Force, David R. Hawkins, M.D., P.h.D.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger