Demo

29.7.08





My body is flooded
With the flame of Love.
My soul lives in
A furnace of bliss.

Love's fragrance
Fills my mouth,
And fans through all things
With each outbreath.

~ Kabir



I didn't talk much about my demo last Saturday. Never have I practiced having many people watching. Some students even dragged their significant others to it. Hahaha. I will say I had an interesting experience come over me during that is hard to explain or put into words...maybe I will leave it for another post...but something changed after that practice...

However, it could have been a culmination of having sat in silence for a long period at the waterfall. As I sat there, I consciously let go of three things that were holding me back. I let them go...and asked for help with the follow through.

Sometimes you just don't know if what you ask for will come to light...but with faith being all I have at the moment, I don't see any reason why it would not. If what we desire brings us closer to our own truth...if it means a shedding of skin...or a lightening of the load we've chosen to carry but no longer need to...it serves something greater...

Typhoon passed through just fine. I rather got used to the strong gusts of wind, and the roar of the rain all afternoon into the evening...on into the early morning. Being held up inside, I made some major headway into The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle...a mesmerizing read...check it out...I'd like to look into more books by Haruki Murakami.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger