Did I Mention It's Hot Here ?

5.7.08



Because they have done me such generous favors. Every time I turn back toward the things they want I run into them. They beat me and leave me in the road, and I understand again, that what they want is not what I want. Those that make you return, for whatever reason, to the spirit, be grateful to them. Worry about the others who give you delicious comfort that keeps you from prayers.

~Rumi



Did I fail to mention it's hot here? I know I'm sounding like a broken record...but geesh! When the locals start telling me it's hot, I know I'm not exaggerating...It makes for a juicy practice though...I'm liking it...at least that is what I keep telling myself. :)

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger