Now I Become Myself

4.7.08



Now I become myself. It's taken
Time, many years and places,

I have been dissolved and shaken,
Worn other people's faces,

Run madly, as if Time were there,

Terribly old, crying a warning,

"Hurry, you will be dead before--"
(What? Before you reach the morning?

or the end of the poem is clear?
Or love safe in the walled city?)

Now to stand still, to be here,
Feel my own weight and density!...
Now there is time and Time is young.

O, in this single hour I live

'All of myself and do not move
I, the pursued, who madly ran,

Stand still, stand still, and stop the Sun!

~May Sarton




Scenery from behind my apartment...mountains!! Can't wait to go hiking up there.








I'm settled in for the most part. Finally getting organized.

Did I mention it's hot here??









A few scenes in and around the studio...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger