Mango-Banana Smoothie !

24.7.08




For the raindrop, joy is in entering the river...

Travel far enough into sorrow, tears turn into sighing;

When after heavy rain, the storm clouds disperse,

Is it not that they've wept themselves clear to the end?


~ Indian poet, Ghalib




Just found my new favorite smoothie combo...mango and banana...too good for words. :)
It makes me wanna smile.







I just picked up The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Japanese author Haruki Murakami at a local bookstore that has a section of books in English. My thoughts were why not check out authors from Asia. Murakami comes highly recommended.

Now that I'm used to the climate. I love, love, love it.

Finally manged to venture further out on my motor-scooter...into the craziness. Ha...and it wasn't that bad. Here you have to drive with your intuition...your awareness has to be on a higher alert. The interesting part is that I haven't seen one accident. Even though there is chaos...no one honks...and I haven't felt any undue aggressiveness or aggravation from anyone...and believe me...I've made more than enough mistakes to merit it...hahaha.

Now I'm beginning to observe what Lao-Tzu meant about the benefit of having less rules.

1 Insightful Comments:

chasing rainbows said...

I love this post. You sound so incredibly happy. I've heard that book is good and that smoothie combo sounds soooooooo good and I love your description of driving. A wonderful example where anarchy can work!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger