I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him.

~ St Teresa of Avila



I'm a walking ball of sensitivity lately. What's the deal? Yes. And, being this way is totally self absorbed. Sigh. When will I ever learn?

Besides that, yesterday I conducted a workshop focusing on bandhas, core, and arm-balancing. We had a great group. Truly I enjoy the free flow of a workshop. At least, that's how I roll. I like to get a feel for the group at hand...work with their energy...while staying within the outline of the workshop. But its interesting...sometimes the outline turns into something totally different...and its all good.

I'll have to take some pics next time. I'm totally loving the group dynamic...the workshops are a 5 part series held on Sundays. Besides the dry mouth...from all the talking, I felt charged from their energy and enthusiasm. Once I get everyone out of the mindset that we don't need to be perfectionist in this whole yoga asana game, then we enter into another realm of playfulness and experimentation, and things have a way of magically coming together. Its beautiful.

What a privilege its been to teach here. I'm very thankful.

Next week I'll be moving on to a neighboring city to teach for a month...going to Taichung. Then I'll be coming back to Chaiyi on Sundays for the workshop series. It will be nice to have a change of scenery, but at the same time I will truly miss many of the students here at Balance Yoga.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger