Yogini's Quest meets Peaceloveyoga

9.3.09





If there's a perfect design to everything then it's become perfectly clear as to why I became friends and roommates with Yogini's Quest, my partner in crime, Tiffany. We met through blogging...kept in contact, and viola...we hung out in Mysore, India together. Two Ashtanga yogini's simply trying to keep it real.

Seriously, I gotta give my girl props. I love her openness and generosity...a free spirit with so much love to give. Tiff, you truly are one of a kind. And, you have the bendiest back I've ever seen...hahaha...(Can we get f*cking real?).

I'm so happy I met you!! Sad to see you go, but I know our paths will cross again...and for sure, we'll be in touch.

All the best!!

4 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

I would like to add that it was amazing meeting Both of you beautiful souls~ So cool to connect with others on the other side of the world too...
I wish you both only the best in whatever you decide to persue in your lives. The sky really IS the limit you know...
xxoo

peaceloveyoga said...

Thanks Tracy! You always have such touching words to say. I feel the same about you, and Ray as well, like I said before, both of you emanate such bright light. It's amazing.

xoxox

Tiffany said...

Omigosh Laruga, you are so sweet. Thank you so much. I love you and will talk to you when I wake up..

peaceloveyoga said...

Tiff, glad to hear you made it back home in one piece...best of luck getting organized for your next journey...

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger