Chi Movement

10.9.08

" If someone is capable of loving his partner without restrictions, unconditionally, then he is manifesting the love of God. If the love of God becomes manifest, he will love his neighbor. If he loves his neighbor, he will love himself. If he loves himself, then everything returns to its proper place. History changes."

"History will never change because of politics or conquests or theories or wars; that's mere repetition, it's been going on since the beginning of time. History will only change when we are able to use the energy of love, just as we us the energy of the wind, the seas, the atom..."

~ the novel, The Zahir, by Paulo Coehlo


So what happens when chi starts to move by getting unstuck? Well, I'll tell you. After a few sessions, like magic, my upper arms, legs and butt deflated. This happened, mind you, with no change in diet or how much I ate. If you think the whole concept of moving chi seems unreal...so be it. But the change in my body happened literally over night. Surprisingly. It's quite amazing to tell you the truth. I mean, I was just wanting to feel better....but when the Daoist master/healer was adamant about my body having large amounts of chi stuck in the low back, he wasn't joking. Crazy, I tell you. Crazy.

Crazy, good however.

3 Insightful Comments:

chasing rainbows said...

Wow! This stuff about having chi or prana stuck in certain places in the body is fascinating. You've often had back issues, but also have awesome backbends - like a yin/yang imbalance in the back. Then, of course, when I read that I started thinking of where my chi could be stuck - everywhere? Well, I do have a very tight neck and upper shoulders, but then very loose shoulder joints. So how do you move that prana, or chi? Or do I have to come to Taiwan for the answers? ;-)

Tracy said...

that is Incredible L!! Incredible!

peaceloveyoga said...

Well. The funny thing is in the past year I have felt as if my butt was getting bigger...so I was told that was due to chi build up. Interesting. Having stuck chi wasn't really affecting my back bends for practice but more like giving me a bit of inflammation in certain areas. Dunno. I'd like to learn more.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger