ZZZzzz

15.9.08




To meet everyone and everything through stillness instead of mental noise is the greatest gift you can give the Universe. I call it stillness, but it is a jewel with many facets: that stillness is also joy, and it is love.

~ Eckhart Tolle



In the last several days I've been held up because of the typhoon rains. And, I can't tell you how great it felt to have a day off. I truly relished it...and I slept extra long too. Felt so nice. Now I feel as if all the sleep I was missing before is being made up, and it feels wonderful.

Unfortunately I was updated on the events of the Ohio State vs. USC game. I'm glad I didn't get to watch the carnage...as my friend Richard would say. Oh well, I still love my buckeyes. And, yes we are highly annoying fans...

Taiwan's fall consists of less humidity, less rain...I'm told...and still warm, but no HOT, hot, hot temps. Should be nice.

Besides that, I've been kinda rebuilding my practice. It's been interesting. With fresh eyes, I've been looking at things in a whole new light. Refreshing.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger