Not Making Any Sense

26.9.08




We need to lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach--waiting for a gift from the sea.

~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh




Clueless at the moment. About everything. Just when I feel a sense of clarity, there is something that shakes the very foundation of all reason and understanding.

Yeah, I'm weird. So what of it? I truly feel that there is more to all of this than meets the limited vision of our eyes.

The other morning, I awoke...startled, out of a vivid dream. It was about someone, at one time, very close to me. Dunno what to make of it. My heart sank. It was so real. I wonder if I should follow through on a feeling or just let it go, and let it pass like a rainstorm. Dunno.

I'm not so good at these things.

In the end, I've gotten used to being in a state of cluelessness. Clueless. Restless. Uncertain. Unknowing. And...I'm okay with it. Well, I say that NOW. Who knows what it will be tomorrow. Welcome to my world. It's enough to make anyone confused. Haha. But, that's what makes it all the more fun. I'm just about up for anything.

1 Insightful Comments:

chasing rainbows said...

You are weird girl. Send me an e-mail. I posted a poem on my blog. I wonder what you think of it? Be honest, it's my first attempt in a looooooooong while. You should always pursue what is in your heart, you know that is what I think. I'll send you an e-mail, sorry I've been busy and out of touch.

Love you,
K

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger