Do you want peace? Forgiveness offers it.
Do you want happiness, a quiet mind,
a certainty of purpose,
and a sense of worth and beauty
that transcends the world?
Do you want a quietness that cannot be disturbed,
a gentleness that can never be hurt,
a deep abiding comfort,
and a rest so perfect it can never be upset?
All this forgiveness offers you.

~A Course in Miracles



Somehow, in the last couple days, I got caught up in focusing on what has been lacking in my life...instead of focusing on the great blessings that have been bestowed on me. I guess it is something we can all get sucked into from time to time. It has been important for me to continually remind myself of all that I have to be grateful for...

In practice I have been sending energy to the core central axis of the body....starting from the bandhas, reaching up through the heart center and extending through the top of the head...with continually finding grounding with the earth. It can be a magical experience...then the periphery seem to line up in a dynamic way. Connecting to prana...feeling subtle energy...I find it one of the most fascinating parts when it comes to the practice of yoga...the sensitivity we can tap into...feeling the grace that surrounds us...its beautiful...its powerful...

3 Insightful Comments:

Rebirth2017 said...

Thank you for the reminder. I too often forget how many blessings I have in my life and end up worrying too much about things I have no control over.It's so hard to do when faced with negativity around me and mixed messages about all of it. I have been reading Osho a lot. Especially the part about Love...and how that's the only place we can enter into prayer from. Makes so much sense and when prayer is possible, then everything is possible :) Never thought about it quite like that but it makes sense and the prayers are all about gratitude to me. Not asking for things...giving thanks.

Tracy said...

Laruga~
Afriend gave me two books for Christmas..and I thought of you because I think you would love them! I have begun one of them it is called~The Dissapearance of the Universe"..its great! He speaks of ACIM as well...the second one is called "Your Immortal reality"
Just thought you might like them!
Love~
Tracy

peaceloveyoga said...

Thank you for your comments...I greatly appreciate your feedback, and the book recommendations!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger