"A human being is a part of the whole called by us 'the universe,' a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separate from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening the circle of understanding and compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Albert Einstein

Today, I don't have much to comment on...but to express gratitude. After practice today I was overwhelmed by it...as I sat in padmasana. Seeing the chair that Guruji sits in right before me...I couldn't help but to feel his energy...to feel his presence. This place is such a big part of him...and it is amazing to witness how many people he has touched with his legacy. It gives me the inspiration to carry on and live my truth...my dream...with love and compassion. Peace.

1 Insightful Comments:

Christina said...

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us!! It made me smile that your schedule is "get up do yoga, then drink out of a coconut! That's all I have to worry about every day for the next 3 months." I'm sooooo jealous!!
~Christina

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger