8 Random Things

27.5.07

Tagged...Here we go...

1. My name (Laruga) literally means...Dawn of a New Day...weird...the meaning of my name fits right in with my numerology and astrology readings...but again...its not weird...no coincidences...right?!

2. I embrace differences because of my background...being part South American Indian, African, Czechoslovakian, Irish, and English...I have to rely on more than just my race...Contrast makes life more colorful.

3. I am more afraid of commitment then I would like to admit...

4. Freedom is what I am after...across all areas.

5. I am fiercely loyal to those I love and care about.

6. My legs are way too long for body and height...an India native said I had an Indian build...hmmmm...whatever that means.

7. I may seem cool...calm and collected on the outside...but my wheels are always turning on the inside...I take everything in.

8. I have a bad case of wanderlust...I would much rather be traveling than be at home...I don't mind airports either...I love the feeling of going somewhere new.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger