Mysore, India - Part 2

3.1.09

It's been a bit crazy. I'm a little jet lagged, but I'm here, for my 2nd experience in Mysore, India. Whew! When do we practice?!

The buzz is it's gonna be extremely crowded in the shala. We'll see. I've learned that you can't always believe what you hear. Anyway, I managed to register yesterday so looks like I'm good to go for tomorrow when the shala resumes yoga practice after a two week break. My first standing forward bend is gonna be a rude awakening after all the traveling in the past week. Eek! I'll be surprised if my back will even be able to bend. Let the adventures begin. :)

Never thought I would've been able to make it back this soon. So, with that being said, I feel a huge sense of gratitude. Thank you.

Don't care where I was yesterday or last year. No thoughts on tomorrow. No expectations.

Eyes wide open. There's no better way to live or experience.

6 Insightful Comments:

Ursula said...

It is as if I travel with you when reading your blog.

I can add my own experiences now, this is a lot of fun.

Have a great start in the shala. Oh, the energy there, all the sweating bodies --- ohhhh.

Fida said...

I am sure you’ll be on your Yoga track in no time. Me on the other hand… well that’s different
story:-))
I especially love those last three lines! That's much easier to do for me than urdhva-dhanurasana:)

Flo said...

I am so excited to read your blog during your travel to Mysore. I truly hope one day I make it there.
Have a joyous time. I know several Ashtangi's that are in mysore (seeing their status change on Facebook---love the new age)
Regardless, have a wonderful practice tomorrow!

peaceloveyoga said...

Thanks ladies!! It feels good to be here. xoxoxo

Tiffany said...

Hi roomie!! haha xoxo

Brad Woods said...

It's a treat to come by your blog. Looking forward to traveling to Mysore one day. Nice to get a first hand perspective. Wish you all the best in your trip.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger