Coconut Bliss

8.8.09





Coconut Bliss. Or, what me and a girlfriend of mine like to call, crack on a stick. This shit is gooood!! Soy, diary, and Gluten FREE...full of taste...low glycemic...yummy...agave sweetened, vegan, and all organic! Did I mention they taste fabulous? And, let's be honest, they're practically guiltless, since the predominate ingredient is organic coconut milk. I had to plug'em because they've made my summer pretty sweet since DF isn't around...give'em a whirl.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are goning to be Dangerous in my house!!!!

Helen said...

I haven't seen these at the store yet, but So Delicious coconut milk ice cream bars are killer!!!!!!!

http://turtlemountain.com/products/Coconut_minis_vanillabar.html

Tiffany said...

Yummmm I miss organic, healthy indulgences. XO

peaceloveyoga said...

I tell ya what...these are the best things i've tried in a looooong time. xox.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger