Unprecedented

15.1.12


Practice today was one of those rare moments where everything felt like it fell into place. Doesn't happen very often, and when it does, it's like a little gift. One can never get too attached to these experiences, however, as well all know, they are fleeting.

With all that being said, there really is nothing like practicing here, and practicing with Sharath. I dunno if I can explain it. I'm not even sure if I can. He's simple in his approach, and it works. Translating the practice in way that goes beyond my understanding. I am not sure I want to. That would taint the experience. Just being in the space, enjoying the ride, is enough.

In Led Intermediate class today Sharath added a few unprecedented postures in Advanced A. Now that was interesting. What's up his sleeve I wonder? Hahaha. I can only imagine.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger