Purple Valley Highlights - Goa, India

7.1.15

Outside Purple Valley's Yoga Shala

Our New Year's Eve Get together!

David is ready to rumble!



Purple Valley's Garden Area






Mark, Deepika, Me and David

My first time teaching at Purple Valley was an amazing experience. I had the pleasure of partnering with Certified teacher Mark Robberds for the two weeks teaching over 50 students who attended. We were blessed with a beautiful and inspiring group of individuals that connected with each other in a way that made for some unforgettable memories. Everything seemed to aligned in a way that left my heart feeling more full than it has in an long time. I feel very blessed.

It was gratifying to join forces with Mark because of his perspective inside the practice of yoga and how it should simply leave us feeling more open and connected to our hearts. I appreciate this at the highest level. The two weeks was a profound experience I owe to Mark wholeheartedly. I am also thankful to my partner David who helped to assist in the Mysore classes, for we had an extensive array of levels and an extra pair of experienced hands was definitely needed. 

Goa was also a nice surprise. When I first arrived we stayed a few days near the beach before the retreat started and I have to say I wasn't entirely sold on the place. Kinda of funny looking back on it, but Goa has a way of getting under your skin. I hope to return and until then I am still riding high on the experiences there and feel grateful for it all. 

Ashwem Beach - Goa, India





Me and My Close Friend Joanie




0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger