"In India, I found a race of mortals living upon the earth but not adhering to it, inhabiting cities but not being fixed to them. Possessing everything but possessed by nothing."
~Appollonius Tyanaeus

So...as my stay in Mysore starts to wind down a bit...I've started to feel a tug in my heart. Especially after a day like today...it was so beautiful...with the warmth of the sun shining brightly along with a comforting breeze that makes you want to inhale deeply...as if it was your last breath. Its days like this that make me happy to be alive...that make me feel so full. This place will always feel home to me somehow...and, it wasn't a hard thing to feel...not at all. Weird...I don't think I have felt this much anywhere else...except for maybe Belize. But, its time to implement and put into practice the growth that I have experienced. Its nice to stay in comfort...but sometimes we need to take the lead and step out and expand in this knowing...I have taken so much to heart...of course I'm prepared to be in the dance of stepping back as I continue to step forward...But, just as long as I continue to be okay with me and my process...trying not to judge...being with what comes...everything will be fine.
I can't say it enough...the learning process on my mat every morning has been invaluable...but what came unexpected is how much I've learned from the many yoga practitioners here that I have met from all over the world. I mean...there's a common bond formed when your crazy enough to get up before dawn to do this challenging practice...breaking open your fears...testing your limits...experiencing untapped potential...why not...right? Otherwise...how boring would it be not to. It is better to experience than not to experience. Peace.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger