My Friend

30.12.09



If we complete the journey of one's own heart, one will find oneself in the heart of everyone else.

(Father Thomas Keating)


This is my dear friend, Ms. J. With her help, she's inspired me to cook and prepare healthy foods, while at the same time, have fun! Guess more than anything, I've learned to maneuver in the kitchen with no fear, and the awesome part is, I've manged to make things taste good in the process, lol. Thanks Ms. J!

To have a chance to honor her on my blog somehow doesn't seem enough. It's amazing to have friends who celebrate your highest self and always see it.

Moving forward in life, I see how nothing is ever accomplished on our own. Interconnected, we weave in and out of each others lives. There is always something to learn. Behold. Offer. What has come in even more clearly is the importance in adding value to every encounter. What a nice practice to supplement consciously with the new year ahead. Am I adding value? Or, am I grasping energy from others? Important questions to ask from dialogues, gatherings, to simple social situations.

At the end of the day, I remember each person who has left their imprint on my heart. Even situations that may not have been most comfortable, but forced me to make a change. A leap of faith forward. I've found the importance of no longer judging it, but looking to the experience for what it is, and what it helped me to realize. In the end, it always comes down to our own internal dilemmas. There's nothing 'out there' that's gonna make it alright. Peace is found within. True.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger