My whole teaching consists on two words, "meditation" and "love." Meditate so that you can feel immense silence, and love so that your life can become a song, a dance, a celebration. You will have to move between the two, and if you can move easily, if you can move without effort, you have learnt the greatest thing in life.


~ Osho


Started the day with practice in the morning. Did Primary Series...felt good...had fun, enjoyed.

Spent time with RW. It was a beautiful day in Columbus...took the opportunity to enjoy the incredible weather. We hung out at the park...and for kicks, walked around the OSU campus and ate Fly Pie...haha...its the simple things that make for a good day.

I'll leave this post with a few RW-isms. I'm beginning to start a mental list. Here, I'll share just a few...All I can do is shake my head, and laugh in amusement.

I only run from two things in life...the police and commitment.

The difference between men and women is that in the beginning of a relationship men don't want the woman to change...but women see what they want to change.


2 Insightful Comments:

Ursula said...

Osho is great, my favourite one.

I was so lucky to be in India while he was still alive. He was a quite and lively man alike. And he had so much humour.

Many of his lectures are on CD. I have a lot of his books.

peaceloveyoga said...

Amazing that you were able to meet him!! Wonderful.

I love how he states things so simply...it inspiring...

Thank you for your thoughts!! xoxo

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger