Lotus in Bloom

26.7.08



A journey brings us face to face with ourselves.



Is there any greater journey than love?



Sometimes home is just a feeling.













Did you know that a lotus flower bares fruit or a seed that one can eat? I had no idea...and it tastes wonderful. I tried it in soup that had a slightly sweet flavor...simply divine.

Several days ago we ventured out to see where they grow acres of lotus flowers. They were so beautiful. It was almost as if each flower was enticing me to take a picture of it...look at me!...look how I vibrate! I'm beginning to wonder what is more heavenly than a lotus flower at full bloom...

1 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

wow laruga! the lotus flowers ARE vibrating right through the screen! SO beautiful...you are in a truly magnificent place of beauty~
xxoo

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger