Just a Thought...

3.10.07


















"If you advance confidently in the direction of your dreams, and endeavor to live the life you have imagined, you will meet with the success unexpected in common hours. You will pass an invisible boundary...If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. "
Now put the foundation under them.

~Henry David Thoreau

Life is funny...its so interesting how one's perspective can change and expand just stepping out of the environment that had become so comfortable and safe...to then step out of it and then to come back into it...how everything changes...and looks different. I highly recommend it. Because often times we don't see things as clearly until we step out of it. Make sense?
And, the amazing thing is how that changes your relationships with some you thought had your best interest at heart...and on the flip side how others step up to the plate because they get it. They don't ever want to see your wings clipped and aren't intimidated by how high you can fly. Because when we allow others to do so...and are open to it...it only helps and expand the greater whole! That is why I am still gonna continue on the path...even though it has come with some disappointments...but then how can that be?..because it must mean there's something better on the horizon...and to continue to surround myself with others who uplift me...inspire me...who are more evolved than me...and help push me to go to those places that can only get me in touch with my higher self.
So on my quest of doing my best to focus on what's good in a sea of uncertainty...I guess I can't complain. I've got my practice...I've got my experiences that have left me so full of gratitude and love...what else...and yeah...I've got people...friends...who never cease to amaze me...I've must have done something right in a former life to deserve such love and support. I will never forget.
And...to my little someone I took a big risk for...you where completely worth it...more than you'll ever now...and I would do it again if I had the choice. With out a doubt! Because you've shown me what's most important...the simple things...life doesn't have to be complicated...its simple...why is that so hard for some to understand. Its hard to let go of our grip...to surrender...and let our pride go to the waste side. Love to all.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger