Iceland ♥

10.5.10

Beauty to be experienced!






















Everyone it's time to put Iceland on your list of places to visit! 

The fascinating part of being on the land of fire and ice is not just the seer beauty of the place, but the fact there seems to be subtle energy circulating that runs deep. A challenge to put into words. Pulsating. Vibrating. An extremely young country in a geologic perspective, it's no wonder I felt the shift in energy when I landed over a month ago. 

Finally I get it! Through the years I've always heard how special Iceland was, but never truly convinced, until now. It must be experienced!

2 Insightful Comments:

Emma said...

youre there for school, yes?

peaceloveyoga said...

No, I'm teaching yoga. :)

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger