"A saint is someone who lives his or her life with dignity," I explained. "All we have to do is understand that we're all here for a reason and to commit ourselves to that. Then we can laugh at our sufferings, large and small, and walk fearlessly, aware that each step has meaning..."

~ excerpt from the novel, The Witch of Portobello, by Paulo Coelho


I've taken on a student for private lessons. Crazy. Already at our third lesson she's jumping through with straight legs. For some, the sequence captures the body right away with little or no resistance. Naturally, asana is only a small part of the process. However, this student will blurt out these words of wisdom that leave me speechless. Wow. She gets it...I think to myself when she speaks. Always learning...even from those who pay me to teach them. Nice. I've enjoyed our exchange. I've rarely done private lessons.

Still been battling bouts of fatigue...but it seems to be getting better. Drinking my daily tea.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger