The Tao does nothing,
but leaves nothing undone.

If powerful men
could center themselves in it,
the whole world would be transformed
by itself, in its natural rhythms.

When life is simple,
pretenses fall away;
our essential natures shine through.

By not wanting, there is calm,
and the world will straighten itself.
When there is silence,
one finds the anchor of the universe within oneself.


~ The Tao Te Ching, 37th Verse



Had another visit with this dam spider in the morning. What's the deal? I seem to be the only one who has had run ins with it. Crazy. Am I imagining things or what?

Ok. So I slept with the legs strapped together as Mr. Lin suggested. Before practice I was curious as to how my body would feel. It felt pretty darn great. The shoulder blade area felt as good as new practically. However, I took it a bit easy just in case. Did my first set of squat exercises for the day afterwards as well. Talk about intense...I feel as if smoke was literally coming off my body after 15 minutes. If this is what it takes to get back into balance I'm all for it.


0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger