A Revelation

24.7.09

"It's not the length of life, but the depth of life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)


Going deep isn't always comfortable. Well, it isn't always comfortable for the ego. Where, in turn, our expansive self relishes anything that takes us beyond limitations, labels, and identifications.

In the past several years I've had the opportunity to live in both realities - the reality of fear and the reality of trust. Still dancing between both on occasion, at least I finally know how to look at myself, and my silly little mind, from a wider vantage point.

Now it comes to the point where of I've done a shit load of reading, practicing yoga, and self work that it's about damn time to consciously and diligently put acquired knowledge into practice everyday, in every way. With true experience comes wisdom. We all know that. I'm not talking about becoming rigid - I'm talking about becoming conscious and awake, in every moment, of weather I'm feeding my expansive self or restricted self.

I've learned many lessons, and I'm sure there will be more to come, however one thing that's become evidently clear, is I must be willing to give away exactly what it is, I seek.

What a revelation.

1 Insightful Comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Thank you,0v0.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger