Attunement and Other Things

30.7.09

Love says "I am everything".
Wisdom says "I am nothing".
Between the two, my life flows.

Nisargadatta Maharaj


Practice this morning was one of those swimming up stream practices. Got to bed later than normal, up later than normal, and there you have it...yuck, all the way around. Some things just aren't worth it. I've come to terms that I do best going to bed early and rising early. Yup. Sounds bor-ring, but that's my life, and it feels better than the alternative.

My Swedish studies have been going well. In the beginning, I was a bit overly ambitious and literally felt like I fried my brain. Now, I'm taking smaller bites everyday and it's been unbelievable how much is soaking in. Although, I'm far from fluent. My vocabulary has grown, but the challenge is always the grammar. Ugh, I don't even like grammar in English (obviously), lol.

I got some good things coming up. I've decided to receive my Reiki level II attunement, which will be this weekend. I feel blessed to be doing this with someone I highly admire and have done work with in the past. I'll be posting what services she offers beyond Reiki. She's quite literally an angel that walks this earth, and in my eyes has always been consistent in her message and actions. She has helped me tremendously through her work, but also as an example, which really drives things home for me. Should be an interesting experience. I'll not only be learning to deepen my Reiki practice on people, but she will be teaching me how to give Reiki to animals as well, which I've heard is a huge gift.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 Insightful Comments:

Tiffany said...

um okay, I want you to Reiki me next time!!

Wait, did I say that right?

peaceloveyoga said...

Yep, you said it right. But, get this...I've been trained to send Reiki long distances too...pretty wild, huh? I'll be sending you some for sure! xox.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger